Behold it's shiny-ness!
So yes, all very exciting. This is the first positive in a few days. I've been feeling a little unsure about where this is all taking me.
Things on my mind:
- Will I ever get a decent deboss with my little Adana? Is it a polymer problem?
- Is it possible to start a business with a tabletop press, or would I need to find a bigger press, like a C&P?
- Is it just me, or is the hobby/art/business of letterpress mostly about troubleshooting?!
- Am I using too much ink or too little? I know using less is best, as long as there is even coverage, but so far only heavy ink is working for me. I don't like the feel of it when it dries. It looks more like a lino print.
- Will it ever get to a point where I find the sweet spot and then the next 100 prints look just as good, instead of one good, 5 bad, 2 good, 5 bad...?