Friday, November 9, 2007

Save the Dates finished!

They're finally done! It seems like forever, but I have to keep reminding myself that I've only owned a letterpress for 4 weeks, and been printing even less.

The second colour for the cards ended up being a deep green, which worked well. Now we just have to round the corners, put them in the envelopes (which a minute ago, I've decided to print with our names on the back) and send.

Would love to show you the whole design, but I'm not keen on having our full names splashed across the internet. Might get better shots later, but here's a couple:




3 comments:

Ampersand Duck said...

Hooray! Love the state-of-the-art drying racks ;)

Such a big learning curve, and you did so well!

Queen Bee Amy said...

What?!? Only 4 weeks? I'm so impressed! You have such nice crisp type. Your color mixing is beautiful too.

t a n y a said...

This is impressive - once you get going there's no stopping!