Sunday, November 4, 2007

First colour completed

Today's (short) efforts saw another 45 Save the Date swirls printed. So altogether now we've got 103 of them. We'll be inviting 80-90 people eventually, but of course only one copy needs to go to each household... so I'll have lots of extras, which I don't mind.

Now that I'm facing unemployment, I'm getting rather excited (and a lot more serious) about developing some greeting cards to sell on etsy and offer as samples to retail stores. Yes, going a little crazy already, I know... but a girl can dream! I'll be looking for a new day job (in graphic design) but the prospect of having far more hours to spend printing sounds like heaven right now.

Of course, that means I'll have to find a permanent solution for my base problems...

No comments: