Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sample packs in planning

I haven't been neglecting my press since the weekend, but I have been planning my sample packs. I'd like to get 4-6 products printed that I can package in a clear box with branding to send off to various small retail outlets. So I've been researching packaging options, what designs I'd like to print, and who I'd like to send them to.

A day off yesterday to celebrate my birthday with my mum lead me to The Style Emporium, a little shop hidden away and full of all kinds of goodies. I could spend forever in there looking at everything. I'll be returning again, now that I know it's there.

Save the Date cards are being distributed this week. Really need to start designing the actual invites asap.

Also, next design to be printed is my giraffe and rabbit. The giraffe's first colour is currently sitting in the press ready to be inked, but physical restrictions are holding me back tonight, so I'll give it a go tomorrow.

1 comment:

Rachael, Pistachio Press said...

I like using clearbags.com for packaging. They also sell clear boxes, but they're more expensive. Nice work here. Glad to see you're getting the hang of everything! It's a high learning curve and something always comes up when you think you finally know what you're doing :)