Sunday, March 9, 2008

New base, new products

So it's been a busy couple of weeks, and now I finally have time to sit down and tell you about it!

Firstly, Joe from Monaro Printing has once again come to my rescue. I've been printing on the Collie with the metal base I had made for the Adana. So although the Collie's chase is 10 x 15", I've only been able to print 7 x 4". The new base is A4 and has a grid on it and will make my life so much easier now. Here's a photo.



Etsy-wise, I've been learning as much as I can on the site. I can't believe how much you can do on one little site. I also posted a new product:


The mini cards are 90 x 60mm and packaged in sets of 4. Another three colour design, this time using silver instead of a grey. Lesson learnt: you can't overprint silver. Even with black, the metallic creeps through. Still look okay though.

So these guys are up on etsy now. But in more exciting news: I made my first etsy sale! A buyer in the US bought my Groovin' Dudes card, so I can't wait to mail that out.

1 comment:

Narelle Badalassi said...

hi I bought an adana 8x5 from the UK and I am having trouble printing poly plates on it ,would you be able to tell me who I need to see to have a metal base made for it, I am guess my troubles I am facing are due to uneven base
thanks
nell
hope all is going well with your new baby!