Monday, March 10, 2008

Featured on etsy treasury

A quick thanks to Amy from The Hive Design Studio for featuring my galah minicards in her treasury that appeared on etsy. I'm not sure if etsy tells you that you've had one picked, but I noticed it on Amy's post.

Today's a public holiday in Canberra, so I'm trying to have a day off. Of course, my day off started with sending off two printing quotes, and then scouring the net for letterpress goodness. Can't help myself. Tomorrow I hope to start work on Raquel's new postcards, but first I have to hunt for 100% recycled Tudor sheets.

I've also updated my list of favourite blogs. There are some great ones out there that I try to check daily if I can, so make sure you pay them a visit. They're all listed on the side bar ----->

For the trip up to Sydney last week I produced a couple of swatch books. These books showed black ink, silver ink, and blind deboss on different paper samples. They were a quick last minute idea which proved to be very useful. I left a copy with the client so they can use it to show their clients. So this week I'd like to print some more with a few more papers.

No comments: