The final set:
- 6 page booklet, hand bound
- RSVP card
- RSVP envelope
- Large envelope
- Try to pay someone else to do the invites if you can. If you know a good graphic designer, use them. Unfortunately, I hired myself!
- Try to remember to include in the RSVP: details for names of guests, and special dietry requirements. Guess who didn't remember.
- Get wedding invites done at least 4 months before the special day if you can. There were other wedding things that I should've been working on at this time.
- Adanas just weren't made for big runs.
- Make sure your rollers are perfect before commencing a big run like this.
- Get someone else to guillotine for you.
- Double or triple your allocated time limit for making the invites.
Overall, I'm reasonably happy with them. We've had great responses from the recipients so far.