Saturday, February 23, 2008

New business cards



Hopefully our wedding photographer, Fusion Photography (check them out), got some great pics of the paper items from the day. Until I see them, I'll hold off posting my photos of the items. They just won't look as good as they did on the tables on the day.

In the meantime, I've finally been able to print some business cards for Poppy. A 3 week break from the press somehow meant that plates weren't inking up properly anymore. The rollers were stored in their box in a dark dry place, press was cleaned down and oiled before use. Still not sure what was going on, but it's magically working again, so I'll stop asking questions.
I'm glad it's working again because I really needed these cards. In a few days I'll be heading to Sydney to meet a design studio to discuss a couple of projects that sound right up my alley.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I absolutely love these cards. Letterpressing has that wonderful 3d effect that makes pressed items so tactile and lovely to look at. I have always loved your logo and these simple, sleek cards are a triumph! I hope they get you lots and lots of business :)