Saturday, March 6, 2010

Canberra Handmade Market

While the blog has been extremely quiet lately, the Poppy studio has been buzzing. We're busy printing a few weddings, as well as our entire new greeting card range (OMG!) for the Canberra Handmade Market on March 28. Now, we don't normally get into the markets scene, but I've been to the last couple of Handmades now and absolutely loved what I saw. I just can't help but get Poppy involved. Plus, it gives me an excellent excuse to print some gorgeous new cards.



Normally we print just a couple of A4 sheets worth of plates at a time, but we've got a small mountain of 28 to do so far this month! And more coming! So while it's quite here for a couple more weeks, hang tight, there will be a lot to showcase very soon. Here's a sneak peek of just one of the designs.


7 comments:

Market Girl said...

Just beautiful, we are so happy to have you at Handmade. My shopping list is getting longer by the day.
Cheers
Julie

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Oh I just love this design - I can't wait to see more!

Good Luck at Handmade Markets!!!!!

Ampersand Duck said...

I'm pouting that the venue is within walking distance to me, but I'll be in Sydney that one day of the month...

:(

The designs are beautiful, every single one of them (believe me, I'm making the plates). It's world-class work.

Poppy Letterpress said...

Aw, you won't be there :(
You could've come and helped me run the Adana! Oh well. I'll take lots of photos for you.

Poppy Letterpress said...

Also, as sorry as I feel for myself having to do all that printing in such a short timeframe, I feel even more sorry for you for loading you up with all those plates!

Market Girl said...

Hey Louise, we have just posted how gorgeous the invites are and how clever you are!
It is over on the shop blog
x

Poppy Letterpress said...

Ooh, yes I did just see that! How wonderful :)

Here's the link for everyone else: http://shophandmadecanberra.blogspot.com/2010/03/beautiful-snail-mail.html