Monday, July 6, 2009

A great day at the Wedding Fair

It was fantastic to be able to talk to so many brides yesterday at the Hyatt Wedding Fair. I was surprised by exactly how many people visited the fair, much more than I remembered from when I was a bride-to-be. 

Our stand was manned by myself, Eessu, Adrian and our friend Claire who came to help out on the day. We found that a few people had heard of letterpress before, but most people hadn't, so it was a great opportunity let more people know about it. Overall, it was a very successful day. I loved being able to get so much feedback on our printing and designs, and see which invitations were the most popular. 

And Kynan was there to help too, but slept though most of it :)

1 comment:

Capturing Essence Photography said...

I was there covering the fashion parade for Carmen Steffens... I wish I had had some more time to pop around we could have met finally. haha oh well next time!!!
Are you apart of handmade market this year? xxxJules